This beautifully restored 19th-Century building houses one of Limerickâ€™s best restaurants, complete with wooden floors, natural stone walls and flickering candlelight.
Freddy's Bistro is run by three sisters Liz Phelan (owner), Caroline & Maeve. Savour superb quality fresh food sourced locally and a variety of homemade, delectable desserts, all at excellent value.
Freddy's Bistro was voted the Best Restaurant in Limerick by E.W.M.C.S, based upon our excellent standards of Food, Ambience and Service. Freddy's Bistro has also just been voted one of the top hundred best restaurants in Ireland by The Bridgestone Guide.
All our dishes are cooked to order, therefore we can cater for any special dietary requirements.
We also have a dedicated coeliac menu.
Gift Vouchers Available
A Freddy's Gift Voucher makes an ideal gift for loved ones this Christmas, but please ensure that both you and the recipient are aware of our Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions to avoid disappointment.
- Gift Vouchers are valid from the date of purchase as written on voucher
- Gift Vouchers may not be used as a deposit for reservations
- Gift Vouchers number and expiry date must be quoted when reserving
- Gift Vouchers are the responsibility of the customer and not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed
Book Early for Christmas
- Early Evening Menu (up to 6:30pm)
€35 (supplements apply)
- Late Evening Menu (after 6:30pm)
€45 (supplements apply)
Voted one of the Top 10 Restaurants in Ireland on TripAdvisor 2015